1191 66th Street
Located in the desirable Artisan Walk development, this luxury two level 3 bedroom 3 bath townhome is perfect for the modern city dweller who enjoys an abundance of amenities just moments from the front door.
Highlights and features of this Home:
- 2 levels of stylish living, built in 2006
- Features 3 bedroom plus 3 full baths (2 full master suites)
- 1,623 square feet of interior space
- Large covered patio
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout the living room and dining area and wall to wall bedroom carpeting
- Attached two-car oversized garage
- Stylish window blinds throughout home
- High ceilings
- Honeywell security alarm
- High-speed wiring throughout home with a centrally located access box
- Webpass high-speed internet available (200 Mbps - $60/month)
- Located blocks from AC Transit trans-Bay express service to the San Francisco financial district
- Free Emery Go-Round transportation 2 blocks away with easy access to BART
- Close to Berkeley Bowl, athletic clubs, Starbucks, restaurants, movies and lots of shopping
Living in the Artisan Walk community combines style and sophistication. The first floor on this home boasts a covered porch which steps into a large tiled entry and the first of two master suites. The ground floor master suite is light-filled and roomy. Easy access is available to the attached and rare to find two-car garage complete with extra storage.
Up the stairs one flight to the large open-concept great room which is the ideal location to entertain. Large windows provide an abundance of light. A modern U-shaped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space is perfect to prepare your favorite recipes. Eat at the adjacent breakfast bar or take your meals to the large dining space. A spacious living room offers plenty of space to kick back and relax. Step out through the patio door and enjoy the breeze from your covered patio.
At the end of the day, retire to your large master suite with a walk-in closet. The roomy master suite bath has dual sinks set in luxurious cabinetry with a separate step-in shower and water closet. The master suite is comfortably sized to accommodate a queen or king-sized bed. Down the hall a third bedroom offers flexibility for family, guests or possibly an in-home office. A third bath at the end of the hall provides a shower/tub combination.
This home is situated in the bustling NOBE area with easy access to countless shops and restaurants. Just moments from the front door you are able to hop on to the the Alameda County Transbay Bus offering easy access to San Francisco. Grab your workout gear and hike or bike on the nearby greenway or a block over to the nearby fitness facility.
The Artisan Walk development offers a community barbecue area for residents and has been the location for their annual barbecue/raffle party, Halloween walk for kids and annual garage sale.
Whether this is your first home, your last or right in the middle; this stylish home offers all of the amenities that make life worth living. Come home to 1191 66th Street in the Artisan Walk and start living the good life!
Sunday February 19th 1:30 to 4:00
Sunday February 26th 1:30 to 4:00
Thursday February 23rd 10:00 to 1:00
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Chris Clark